Tuesday, August 7, 2007

yayiness:D

AHHH:D
i finally got my mi lu bing songs:D
SO HAPPY:D

eh jiafeng~*
u made my day:)
hahahaha
nicenice jiafeng sent me "lei"
and i self service kup "shi ying" from shengxun

SO NOW I HAVE TWO SONGS OF MI LU BING:D

lol
happyhappy~*

the songs are suppose to be emo
but im lk smiling away:D

man, i love mi lu bing:D:D:D:D:D
*grins
WOOoOOOO

im highHighHIghHIGhHIGH:D

~~
today on the way to sch
on the bus
i saw Kangzhi
sitting at the busstop
stoning
stone
stone.
I was on the bus trying to hard to wave to him
*waves*
*stone*
*wavewave*
*stoning*
*waving*
*still stoning*
*WAVES.. argh.. give up*
*still stoning*

lol.. i was trying so hard not to burst out laughing at him lahh
that guy.. macham stone until can be statue le..
lol ^^

~~*
unitians meeting tmr:D:D
i so cant wait
I MISS UNITIANS!!!


im in goodygoody good mood today:D

这些眼泪 我无所谓
真心的对待 最珍贵
我回头想起 爱情的甜美
永远不后悔