Stupid Cupid you're a real mean guy,
I'd like to clip your wings off so you can't fly.
I am in love and it's crying shame
& I know that you're the one to blame!
Hey hey, set me free
Stupid Cupid, stop picking on me
hahas..
this is a very funny song
i think there's an original version in the earlier days
but im listening to Mandy Moore version now
woo~
lol..
~*
happy children's day!
to the young at heart=D
being seventeen isnt too old=)
just that we are JUST five yrs passed the age of childhood=)
revive ur childhood today!
anyway, i finished reading P.S I Love You ytd
lol..
irritating book lah..
makes ppl cry
but it's a REALLY nice book=)
read it if you havent read it.
it's the sweetest story i've read so far..
i like the way the writer writes the story
best=)
yups..
UNITIANS CHALET is booked=)
wheeee~~
hahas.. something to look forward to i guess..
we're gonna celebrate christmas together again=D
yay!
~~*
misses