Wednesday, September 26, 2007

wisdom

haish.
screw this screwed up feeling

your voice is fading
I've forgotten your smile
how did it felt
with your air all around


~
When im alone,
i think
i think about many many things=)
happy things
sad things
random things

today, i thought of you
how are you?
how have you been?
somehow it seems lk you've moved on with life
while im still here.
lol.
i look back and somehow
it seems like i've woke up from a dream
a beautiful dream
once so near
now so far
there's many many things that's making me confuse now
choices to choose
decisions to make
i should stop running away
and face it now
lol.
AH=X

dear Father in heaven,
give me the strength.
grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change,
courage
to change the things I can,
and the wisdom
to know the difference
now, i really need the wisdom
so Father, i pray tonight and i seek for your presence
in Jesus name i pray
Amen