Saturday, September 22, 2007

woohoo

yayness=)

i got my wireless
yes..
like FINALLY=D

changed my bloggy song again=)
And when I wake you're, you're never there
But when I sleep you're, you're everywhere


~~
just finished reading a book today
'beautiful child'
sad story initially
but lk usual happy ending=)
everything seems to have happy ending
dont they
lol.

~~
sch is starting for those in SP
and with 3 more weeks of hols.. made me realised that
HEY!
im missing c02 girls=)
during this holidays,
so much had happened
made me realised how the girls in c02 have also become part of my life=)
how the girls are there for one another=)
even though in sch we c02 only occasionaly get together as a class
but when we do,
girl power=D
hahas..
c02 is reali made up of a variation arent we=)
each of us is unique and different from the rest
but one thing for sure
we are ECH 1c02 girls=D
i have discovered many friendships with the girls
im glad i'm in c02=)
theres nowhere i rather be=)
hugs=)

~~
I’m afraid to look away
I’m scared that one day I'll forget your face
memories they are blurred
feelings I’m unsure
all I know, I need you here to stay