Tuesday, October 16, 2007

the story

i think i cant drink coffee in morning
it gives me headaches
=(
but the early lectures are realli hard to survive without coffee..
i guess i'll just have to get immune to it=)

today in Creative Arts, we have phillip as lecturer
he's fun lah=)
hahas.. our kukabura dance and push the elephant
and LOL.
we were supposed to use out CREATIVITY to draw things out of what he gave us
and make up a story..
lol
this is mine =D

Mr Raindeer

and Mr Bird

went to find Mr Cat

at Mr Cat's house

to celebrate Christmas =D (my very ugly tree)

Mr Bird gave Mr Cat a Fish-Cake

and Mr Raindeer got him a tie. Because Mr Cat is Fat and short, Mr Raindeer got him a very fat tie

Then, Mr Cat brought them to the table to eat=)
(my very uglllyyy table)

*tadaaa* the bento box =.=
THE END=D


lol. now u c why i fail art? =)

~~*


Who are you now?
Are you still the same
Or did you change somehow?
What do you do
At this very moment when I think of you?


school.. is good
keeps me occupied
makes me smile
but no.
it's still not okay
is it okay?
that you're still everywhere.
that i still wish that you will be here.
=X

I still need you
I still care about you
Though everything's been said and done
I still feel you
Like I'm right beside you
But still no word from you