Sunday, October 21, 2007

weekends

weekend have been cool.
lol.
rather=)

ytd had PRCL meeting as usual=X
event is lk getttin nearer and nearer
the stress is just building up
and the freaking small venue and large num of participants is lk.. AHhHHHH
lol
sometimes aft sch it's just so tiring to do the PRCL stuffs
so yes yelyn. our poor programmer=)
*patpat*
lol
i realli duno how trix manages to do all the stuffs=)
amazing. lol

aft meeting went to huix house to assist her in her project
hahas=)
i love her mom's cooking=D
delicious
her mom made guo tie (gel!!! LOL)
huix shall go find out hw to get to the very nice guo tie stall in chinatown which me her n gel wanted to go since... sec3? =)
anw, watched "Love Actually" with her while waiting for aaron
I LOVE THAT SHOW=D
so nice so nice
despite the vulgarities and rated portions=)
it's a lovely show about christmas love=)
sosweet~*
this remind me that Christmas is coming~~~*
hahas=)
it was fun doing huix's project with her=)
goodluck yah! =)

today
i went church=)
hahas.. kinda sleepy all the way cus went home realli late ytd
aft church met up with aaron n joel to go for some career fair
walked arnd.. kinda cool=)
but macham all nothing to do with ECH=P hahas!
the airforce thingy n navy kinda cool though
too bad ECH is lk SO UNRELATED.
came home aft lunch plus dinner=)

now in sian mode=.=
mondayblues=(
shitty timetable tmr
wake at 6am. end at 6pm
tuition aft sch till 8=(
sadded.

im so hating mondays.

changed blog song.
a song we all love=)
tata young's I Think Of You
who do you think of as u hear this song?
think of one important person in ur life
family.friend.love.
treasure this person in ur life.

When I'm down and all alone
When nothing seems to matter
When I lose my hope
When I'm sad and confused
When it all gets turned around and 'round
I can't seem to reach for solid ground
When everything I've believed in seems untrue
All I have to do
Is think of you



~~*

lol.
monday blues makes me moody=(
lol.
duno wads wrong
but these few days
little stuffs kept popping into my head
little memories i din realised that i remembered
funny ones.
lovely ones.
which made me smile=)
well.. if u rmb,
then hear me whisper
4445556668883399966688
444.777332555,555999.64447777,7777.99966688.
you know=)

I think of you and it's gone
Like you chase away the storm
Making it all okay
I think of you
I think of you and I'm strong
And I know I can go on
It's like you set me free
When life gets the best of me
I just think of you