Saturday, December 29, 2007

Past Ten-Year Series

PAST TEN-YEAR SERIES =)


Calling out to all A Levels Students!



Hello everyone!
This is Melisa's elder sister.


I am clearing the things in my cupboard
and I found some books and TYS that I used
to study for my A Levels!


It's really a pity to just throw them away,
so I asked permission from Melisa
to post them on her blog.


If anyone wants any of the following,
just SMS the (code) to Melisa's handphone number! =)


You can just give her $1 or $2 per book
as service charge if you feel bad! =D


Ok Let's Save the Earth!


(Maths 1) Redspot. Topical with Solutions. 1992-2004.

(Maths 2) Dyna. Topical with Numerical Answers. June and Nov 1982-2004.

(Chem 1) Redspot. Topical with Solutions. 1992- 2004.

(Chem 2) Redspot. 1000 MCQs with Solutions.

(Chem 3) Dyna. Topical with Numerical Answers. June and Nov 1983-2004.

(Bio 1) Redspot. Topical with Solutions. 1991- 2004.


(Bio 2) Redspot. 1000 MCQs with Solutions.

(Bio 3) Dyna. 1993- 1999.

(Bio 4) Dyna. 2000- 2004.

I also have the following Textbooks
which you may borrow through Melisa if you needs them.

Its a waste for me to only keep them at home,
since they cost me about $25-$50 each to buy.
(That's a total of $230+++ )

Just remember to return after borrowing =)
or u can buy them over from me if you want to =D
Price is Negotiable!

(Chem 4) Chemistry for Advanced Levels. By Peter Cann and Peter Hughes.

(Chem 5) Longman A Level Course in Chemistry. By JGR Briggs.

(Bio 5) Biology Essays ANSWERS! Compiled myself from the different JCs!

(Bio 6) Longman A Level Course in Biology. Growth, Development and Reproduction. By Ho Yin Kiong.


(Bio 7) Longman A Level Course in Biology. Core Syllabus. By Ho Yin Kiong.

(Bio 8) Collins Advanced Science Biology. By Mike Boyle and Kathryn Senior.

That's all! All the best for your A Levels! =)