Monday, August 17, 2009

part time job

So close I believe,You're holding me now
in Your hands I belong,You'll never let me go.
All along You were beside me, even when I couldn't tell
and through the years, You showed me more of You

and so, time and time again God remained the faithful one. Even when people around disappoint,when things look discouraging,when I'm weary, God is always there. At times when I took Him for granted, when I walked in my own ways, He was there and He is always in control. When i was faithless, God remained faithful. On hindsight, many things that happened that made me grew, people may call them learning experiences, but to me, those were the times when I needed comfort,and God didn't forsake me. =)

and SO its holidays and what I have been up to? =) i think some of the girls are gonna think that im crazy, but I took up a relief teaching job at PAP kindergarten! muahahas. why would I let myself in into such a job after two long months of attachment? I HAVE NO IDEA=.= one fine day i just decided to ask my dad if any of the PAP centres under him needed a teacher and *tadaa* i was contacted for relief teaching. LOL. owells, hopefully relief teaching means that i do not need to be at the centre EVERYDAY, because the last thing i need is to be stuck at another centre for 2months before the last semester. baa..
looking on the bright side, at least i do not have to set up learning corners and to do up subject webs and lesson plans. I just go in and implement lessons with their lesson plans. it's a totally different experience in a way because i am taking different classes everyday, and I have never met any of the children before. so its very much of implementing there and then. but thankfully, attachment really helped me to gain confidence. the times where i had the whole K2 and N2 to myself.. now it's much easier to cope a full class on my own. being at the kindergarten though really made me miss my attachment kids and the daily routines.
hahas OHOHOH and how can i forget my very amusing experience of teaching CHINESE lessons today. seriously, the last time I spoke in full proper chinese sentences was back in higher chinese class. so when i had to relief a chinese teacher today, i was pretty amused by myself=) it was hilarious (for myself), and the children were superrr amazed and well-behaved.. partly because... they thought that i was a Malay teacher who can speak chinese =.=super sadddd =(( but owells im used to "huh? how come you can speak chinese" and "you're a chinese? i thought you are a malay" and at least because the children were amused so i did not have problems with classroom management.
and sooo i know that im supposed to be planning meet-ups but hahas okay i TRY k=) andandand=) im a very very blessed girl=)) i had my long awaited kushinbo last week as a reward from someone(^^) yay! im happy=)

Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.
1 Peter 5:7