Saturday, May 8, 2010

Friends friends

It was nice being at yel's house with yel, gel, huix, dy, baoxiang and dallas last night=) despite not meeting them since a long time.. It was good to be there with them, basking in the presence of familarity and unit-ness. I kinda miss those stayovers. It was like a tradition to stay over on yel's birthday and Christmas back then. Didn't stay over ytd though because I was worn out from work. But it was nice, that few hours just rotting on yel's couch watching 'the proposal' and a short catch up with huix. Nice to have baoxiang calling me huiwan and knowing that Dallas is more girl than me. Lol! Maybe I'm just a no-life girl who didn't have time to watch shows like brides war, ugly truth, Julie & Julia (or something. Only rmb Julie. Ha!) so yes, I miss the remaining polymers michy, nana, Aaron, siulung.. Those stuck in army like eug, wenjin.. Those I've not met for a long time like val, mark, yus

Haha I think the whole 'growing up' thing is making me think alot about fun happy crazy unity days with units. Cca leaders days. Redcross days. Macs days. Chalet days. This is a whole good 4/5 years part of my life. Until I started being so packed with school and work.

Maybe I'm a little insecure knowing that I'll be out of comfort zone soon with graduation. And maybe I'm insecure now that Deon has started school with many new cool fun friends. Maybe because I'm a super introverted slow-to-warm up person.. I want back times with these friends.

But of course HB you don't have to worry=) u're secured as my bestie