Thursday, July 1, 2010

Sometimes I think ECH is like an endurance obstacle course. It's really how much stress and workload u can endure.. How many late nights u can take, how many tasks you can handle.. How fast you can complete the readings.. Keeping your brain alert even if you have lack of rest.. How late you can stay in school before you're totally drained out and have to go home to attend to the list of tasks waiting for you. Its keeping sane in the midst of insanity.

I woke up this morning feeling overwhelmed, thinking of the amount of things waiting for me to complete and the symposium we have to do before this month even end.

I tripped over nothingness and gave deb,ting,huiying, hazel a scare
I did devotions tdy, trying to find 'july' in my bible only to realised that I was supposed to be looking for the book of Matthew.
I tried to put coins into my pencil case.

3yrs diploma, I wonder why I'm letting myself go through this again.

I am not stressed. I am just overwhelmed.

and all this is for You.