How could I miss, Lord Your Lordship over all
I was so blind, that I fail to see
You were in control, of my every situation
I stand in awesome wonder
started the day feeling grouchy. But it's the surprises (I call it blessing from God in disguise) through the day that filled my heart with joy again=) I made new friends tdy with Sarah, yo, Nat and Amanda=) I really really thank God for them.
And Im superr happy that ana and yanling came down to visit us today! in fact i was so happy i cried. LOL seeing them reminded me sooo much about C02. im okay with my class now. just that it's different from the C02 feel.. i miss C02 so much. sweet ana and ling brought cereal to cheer us on too! so touched
add on.
its monday again. week four. by the end of this month, i will accomplish so much.