Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Reality

Suddenly my one week break feels like a dream. Sigh. I had the best break ever (until ytd when I realised that I haven't done my readings.boo.)

symposium was amazing despite it all. Am glad it's over, still.
drama was hmm, not bad.

Then came my long awaited BREAK! Dad,sis and I made some last minute plans to go Thailand, hatyai. My real holiday since a really long time, and it really helps that the currency rate was low so we had a great time shopping, exploring arnd. Awesome. Could see the hands of God in every little things that fell so nicely into place=) am glad to be back, but sighh I really miss how I can slow down for once, not think about anything ANYTHING and just enjoy.

And yups. Remaining days were good for waking up late, glee, time with family and deon. Happy, satisfied.
NDP was kinda boring-er this year. No fancy displays of planes and boats=( plus it was really lame that the fireworks were behind the blue sector=.= dots to the max. But I enjoyed the time alone with HB.

School is back. It's horrible knowing it's back. Especially when it's Tuesday, it's raining now, great time to be in bed and when the entire Singapore is having an extra day of holiday.

Tell me about it.. The amount of readings.. Assignments. Sighh. Welcome back to reality mel.