I duno when you'll see this.=)
1. Hi julie, I've gone home, slept, woke up, going to school now, and will come home, and you'll still be on the plane. It's a good thing you don't have 1.5hrs bladder.
2. Hello readings, be nice to my julie because she hasn't finish her readings
3. deb says Even though it's easier to say 'huh', but it's only right to say 'i beg your pardon' there. Your 'arbo then' will be met with 'i beg your pardon'
4. Please learn how to hug people properly there. When they kiss u (politely) please don't akido them.
5. Oh, remember resumes for deb=)
6. If u meet a guy, SKYPE ME&QUEK. we assess him for you!
7. When u come back, we'll hold a banner, being whistles and poppers.
8. Dear God, please watch over my dear friend even as she begins an entirely new phase of life in UK. I thank You for having blessed me with our friendship. I pray that you will keep her safe, healthy, wise in her actions and words and I pray that you will surround her with people whom she can trust and depend on, friends whom blesses her in the same way she has blessed us.
9. smile more please. Ur default face abit unconvincing that u're a warm and humorous person.
10. Take care julie. Be strong, stay true.
=) all the best in your new journey. Though we can't be there mugging and rushing late nights with you, know that we're cheering on for you here. 加油!