when time passes, what does it leave us with?
I was just thinking, how time passes. Last night talking to an old friend, we realised that the units guys will be ord-ing soon, in fact baoxiang and Dallas would be in nov and dec. In the blink of an eye, two years has almost gone by.
In the blink of an eye, graduation was four years ago.
In the blink of an eye, three years has gone.
Very soon, five years will fly by.
Five years, the thought of it is already full of uncertainties. In five years, what would we have accomplished? How many regrets would we have left behind?
In five years, I will complete my bond for my scholarship. Julie will be back with her UK accent. Deborah would have set up her secret business plan. Quek will be an accomplished local fashion designer. Jess will be a specialist in special needs. Friends will be in love, and maybe maybe, I will be attending several weddings, like Macy's. =)
In five years time, what will time leave with me?
Will you still be with me?