All the sharing about our life changing moments with God, reminding me of the greatness, goodness and faithfulness of God.
If it wasn't for Him, I really may not be here today. I cannot imagine how my life would have been without Him. He didn't just give me life. He saved my life.
I was once depressed, hurt through and through, suicidal, having no purpose in my life. And He, gently called out to me, reminding me that I was and am never alone. I have Him.
As I sit on the bus now, I am reminded of that one day as I sat in the bus desperately crying out to Him to heal my hurts, tears silently rolling down my eyes, and how He saved half the bus space just for me. It was amazing how not a single person walked to the second half of the bus, but sat right down in the first half, giving me the much needed space mentally and physically.
Amazing, faithful.
Gently loving me in ways that at times the human mind don't comprehend. But through it all... Thank you Jesus, for saving this life.