Wednesday, October 31, 2007

wei yi

why am i so afraid
this is just so wrong
the whole thing
is just so wrong


came home from shopping with julie and macy=D
HAHA.
seriously.. this is the first time we went out together beyond clementi area
haha
jolene. u shld join us yah=D
you're so missed.
hahas
it was fun=)

today's early morning lesson was so -.-zZ
i ended up writing song
according to the melody of
曹格 - 世界唯一的你
may be a little off melody though
=)

click to enlarge

曹格 - 世界唯一的你
speaking of this song=D
a little very cute inner joke between me n macy=D
HAHA=)

You’re the sweetest memory in me
You’re the greatest love in me
I know that you are the only
You are just the one I need
You’re a slow melody in me
You are my fastest heartbeat
And you know you are the only
The only thing
You’re all I ever need


紧紧拥抱唯一的你
无可救药的坚定
woaini
i still.