used to take the fastest way
then i travelled the longest way
now i just want to run away
just watched romantic princess
according to jess, it will end at 10th episode
so it's a good time to start watching=)
at episode two now
and the tudou seems to refuse to let me load the third episode
im loving lifehouse's 'blind' now=)
aaron sent it to me
den i realised that yelyn has it as her blog song =)
hah.. and im addicted to the song now too=D
new blog song=)
hahas..
sentimental rock=)
woohoo~
==emo portion==
I was young but I wasn't naive
I watched helpless as he turned around to leave
And still I have the pain I have to carry
A past so deep that even you could not bury if you tried
"After all this time
I never thought we'd be here
Never thought we'd be here
When my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go"
I would fall asleep
Only in hopes of dreaming
That everything would be like it was before
But nights like this it seems are slowly fleeting
They disappear as reality is crashing to the floor
seriously
sometimes it's not that i wanna let myself feel emosadwadever
i noe life goes on
face reality
but somehow
life just isnt the same anymore
nothing is the same anymore
A part of me died when I let you go
it's like a part of me has gone away with him.
but yes i noe
life goes on
face reality
damnit
i know ppl can move on pretty fast
just like he probably did
but i cant
i cant stop loving someone jus so fast
i just cant.
you're not just anyone
you were the only one.
After all this why
Would you ever wanna leave it
i have a million whys.
==end of emoness==
went for attachment today=)
first attachment of sem2
great to be back
see the nursery kids again=)
looks like they have grown=D
and
dey were so sweet!
*goes awww*
*heart melts*
everytime they say "teacher melisa" with those ultra cute voice
u just want to melt there.
lol
me and yanling stayed an extra hr to wait for the nursery to take their nap
lol..sometimes i wld think about the future
what do i want to do aft yr 3
lol.. i realli duno
doing 3 hr attachments can be realli tiring
gives me bad headaches sometimes
i duno how i can survive if i want to be a kindergarden teacher
(admire those childcare teacher yah.)
further studies.. i realli duno
i noe i cant go overseas either
and there's only wheelock college here.
lol.
year 3 isnt far.
we're left with 3months in year1.
time is passing freaking fast
=(
im growing old!
i need to concentrate
it's affecting my studies
i dun get enuff sleep
i cant think when my tots are full of him
concentrate.
concentrate.
wantyouback
courage.