Sunday, January 2, 2011

WHEE 2011

haha i know this space is practically dead i wonder if anyone else actually does come here. owells, good for memory keeping, after all this blog has been with me since.. 2006. I guess the blog kinda started with the intention of keeping secondary school friends updated about my life, but i guess along the way we all grow up and moved away from "blogging" and gradually i also lost touch with many of them. and yes, every year at certain times, i look back at the past memories, and i miss those good old days of countdown. our first attempt at orchard on Christmas eve was horrendous I remember, scary in fact. then the overnights at yel's, tonning pass midnight and having her dad as santa clause. I remember the birthday celebrations... those were good memories=) sometimes i think i want to be sixteen again.

2010 has gone in a flash. 2010 has been a significant year with graduation and wheelock. And i foresee another interesting year this year, with its fair share of school stress and commitments. and through 2010, i learnt to trust God in His plans, and in 2011, I really hope to taste more of His goodness, and to become more discerning towards His voice. haha other than these, I refuse to do further reflections because I have like a WHOLE LOT of reflections waiting for me to complete for school, starting tmr=(

haha, so yes, the holidays have been well-spent. even though majority of my holidays were spent at work, I came to know my cohort-mates better, made new friends, and had the opportunity to work at a child study centre. On hindsight, I now realised that it was a blessing God has blessed me with, because the weeks there have caused me to realise a whole lot about my own teaching philosophy and allowed me to have a privileged experience. And then there was my family trip to genting which was amusing for me. and then there was youth camp=) even though i spent alot of free time in my room reading reading reflecting (YES, no life please), I thank God for giving me the get-away I really needed, and just to be refreshed in Him once again. OH and i especially love my room! haha its really comfy and the bed is wahhh best. and not to forget the very fact that i could see the sunrise from my window=)





and how can i forget Christmas!=D this year, deon and I baked nutella cupcakes for churchies=) spent a whole-half-day at his place just baking.. we baked likeee 100 cupcakes in all i think. used a combination of a recipe that Julie passed me, plus one i saw off the net and YAY! it was a success=) and of course, credit goes to my labourer deon=) haha he's always the one doing the labourous jobs.








now time to say goodbye to all the fun, and crazy six weeks, I WILL CONQUER YOU!

im a blessed blessed one.