Ikemen Desu Ne, the japanese remake of korean's You're Beautiful.

The story is basically about this girl (2nd frm left), who has to fake her identity as a boy to replace her identical twin brother in the band group "A.N.Jell" (angel). The reason she did that was to fulfill the dream of her brother, and to be famous enough to (hopefully) find back the parents who abandoned them, leaving them orphans. So, she had to work extremely hard to receive the acceptance of her band members and fans. Of course, along the way the members realised her identity, fell in love with her (haha and the only guy who didn't realise actually thought he was gay!), and tried to prevent her real identity from being revealed. Along with it intertwined romance and family disputes that revealed a sad past between the band leader (2nd from right) and her.
Even though it's just a drama, i found myself thoroughly touched by this song. It was a song written by the band leader (the one with the tall-pop hair). While singing the song, she had him in mind, but he doesn't realise (as usual). In fact, in order to protect her, he was "in a relationship" with this other singer, who threatened to reveal that she is faking her identity. Love the orchestra in this episode too=)
so eventually she left the band after finding out that the band leader's mother was the cause of her parent's split and abandonment, and it became a heart-breaking series to overcome loneliness, forgiveness and courage. so here in the last episode concert, she was in the midst of their audience and he was desperately trying to spot her before she leaves.
(translation)
The smile that you give me when you're by my side, I won't be able to forget
That place that we suddenly noticed each other, We probably won't we able to meet anymore
Goodbye to that day's wavering voice, Until the heart is supported once more
I can't go anywhere even when I see a sign
To you, to you, I have words that I want to say,
Until the end, I will continue speaking
Once more, once more, if that hand is touched,
I'll embrace you twice I'll Miss You
(But) I can't say a word
Your fragrance, your voice and kindness too,
To you, to you, I have words that I want to say,
Until the end, I will continue speaking
Once more, once more, if that hand is touched,
I'll embrace you twice I'll Miss You
(But) I can't say a word
Your fragrance, your voice and kindness too,
Everything left behind in this room is precious
Even now, I am searching for forgotten things,
I'll Miss You, even more I'll Miss You,
Even now, I am searching for forgotten things,
I'll Miss You, even more I'll Miss You,
(and)To cry, knowing you're no longer here
To you, to you, I have words that I want to say,
To you, to you, I have words that I want to say,
Until the end, I will continue speaking
More then anyone, more then anyone, I want to be by your side
Even now, stronger then anyone else
I love you
More then anyone, more then anyone, I want to be by your side
Even now, stronger then anyone else
I love you
Am glad it was a happy end. =)
that's always the most important part of a story, don't you think?