Saturday, October 15, 2011

My hope and trust is in You

Now, there's no turning back.

I accepted the job offer and is now awaiting the final confirmation. Whatever the outcome, I just pray that it is all according to the will of God.

I cannot do this on my own, by my own strength. Putting aside the low self-confidence, I am not sure about the expectations, stress and time management challenges that will come along.

Is it You who opened this door?
I want to be sure, so that should I fail myself, I still know that You are in control, and You have placed me there to excel and glorify You. And then I know I'll strive harder, for You.

You said that You plan for me to excel in what I am doing, not just "good enough". And because I believe this is the best opportunity, I am grabbing it. So God, give me the confidence to face what You've laid out for me. I don't think I'm strong enough to do it by my own.

And so I remember my toddlers and the way they sing with pure belief.. "my God is so big, so strong and so mighty, there's nothing my God cannot do.. FOR YOU".

=) yes, for me.